Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is mostly for my aunt rose.....

But just in case anyone else is interested =)

1. Yes, we will be updating more frequently as actual things start happening that include: airplanes, hotels, pictures, what I eat before tryouts, impressions of other people in line, sing-offs (stay tuned!!) etc.

2. I only blog once-ish a day right now because I have a job.

3. We will be staying in L.A. Friday night, driving to San Diego Saturday a.m. to get in line for registration, heading back to L.A. that same day, I'll watch B.O.R. drink Saturday night, wake her up with "You Are My Sunshine" Sunday morning, perhaps find a spray tanning facility that afternoon (look I've never done it before but it seems to be the famous thing to do), and head on down to San Diego where I will be checking into my hotel. Then Monday morning we'll go back to face the crowds and hope and pray I get a chance to belt out some tunes to cynical underpaid British producers.

1 comment:

Ella said...

1. Job, schmob. What about your the needs of your devoted fans?

2. Wake her up with "You Are My Sunshine" followed by SLEEPY DO!