Saturday, July 21, 2007

A special day

Dear Dad,

Happy birthday to you today! I appreciate you for many reasons but in my current, focused state of mind during the run-up to stardom, the following are top of mind:

-- Your sense of humor: I think it's clear you've handed down a similar cleverness to moi, and that can only bode well for me when producers are looking beyond the voice at the personality.

-- Your great grandmother (I think?): I think I heard one time that we have an opera singer in the family. I have a feeling bringing Paula to tears will not be a problem with talent like that in my gene pool.

-- Your luck of the Irish: oops. We're not Irish, we're Jewish. Hmmm....Jews have not been that lucky historically.......hmmm.....crap......wait a minute! They have in Hollywood! w00t! Thanks Dad!

All my love,
Rach