Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thank you!

Everyone - thanks for all of your support! We survived and so did our cousinship. But it was, in a lot of ways, HELL ON EARTH. There is so much to say, and I'll blog more about it tonight (yesterday was full of amazing and hilarious moments) but alas, I did not make it past the first round.

Don't cry for me Argentina! It's all good. There were some bright moments (as well as very dark), not to mention some really informative behind the scenes Idol info we'll share a little later.

For now, it's back to the old day job (one that I enjoy thankfully). And I'll have to save my voice for the karaoke crowds =)

2 comments:

Rose Madrid Swetman said...

Way to go you two!!!! The world might not be quite ready for you....someday :)

Your writing was so entertaining...I was hooked at:
Rachael, also known as "the contestant", is finally ready for an audience of millions. She does so under the careful but loving guidance of Brittani, also known as "the BOR" (Boss of Rachael)

Looking forward to the rest of the CA Idol adventure....

twitter said...

Thanks Aunt Rose!