Friday, July 27, 2007

The Plot Thickens

As Rachael soars across the California sky, I feel I should admit something to you. I am ashamed to say it, but Rach isn't even here yet and I have already failed in my duties as the BOR. She called me from the airport, just as she was about to board and this conversation took place -

Rach - Am I supposed to have 2 forms of ID?
Me - Yes!
Rach - Crap.


The Idol rules
clearly state this and I told Rachael even though she read the rules herself. But I told her last week. Rookie mistake. There should have been a strategy phone meeting last night in which I reminded her as well as a follow-up email today. As it stands, we are hoping that her undisclosed .com juggernaut work badge qualifies as the requisite second form of ID.

Will Rachael be allowed to audition? Check back tomorrow to find out.

1 comment:

Atil said...

2 forms of id??? Do they also require a DNA sample? What is America coming to? I miss the time when anyone willing to humiliate themselves could be put on tv. Damn terrorists!