Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An open letter to Clive Davis


Dear Mr. Davis,

Sounds like Kelly is being kind of a pain right now? She's super talented and stuff but thinks for herself, has artistic integrity, blah blah......but you and I both know those kind of virtuous attributes don't bring in the big bucks. Know what I mean?

So if I make it to Hollywood, and even crack the top 15, and you want to sign me - I solemnly swear to sing whatEVER you want me to. OK? I'll sing anything! Let's get this show on the road! And if you're thinking right now, "Sure that's what they all say at first, but then they get famous, sell some records, and want to earn some credibility with their art." - don't worry, won't happen with me. Let me put it to you this way: I really enjoy Celine Dion music and frankly still hum Hanson's Mmmbop song on the treadmill.

Can't wait to meet you in person!!

xo,
RH

No comments: