Saturday, July 28, 2007

Soo sleepy...

Must........type.............blog entry.......

We were up at 5:30 a.m. this morning on the road to San Diego (about two hours).

Never fear! I am officially regirstered and Brittani is officially my guest. We have wristbands that say "American Idol" and have to wear them for the next day and half until we go back on Monday. I need to sleep now and will say more later, but I am pretty sure today was just a tast of the reality TV hell we are about to dive into on Monday. There are going to be A LOT of people there. Have you ever hung out with a large cross section of the American population that longs to be famous? I wouldn't recommend it. It's a bit of a freak show, however people were nice.

Back to sleep. More later. w00t!

1 comment:

Atil said...

no fear.no guts. No glory. Go girls go!!!!!!